Associate Professor HDR in Energy Engineering
Deputy Director, in charge of Educational Programs at the Centre for Energy and Environment (CERI EE) of IMT Nord Europe.
– Disciplines : Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer
– Keywords : Decarbonisation, Energy Efficiency, Heat & Mass Transfer Enhancement Techniques, Energy conversion, Analysis of physical phenomena
– Applications targeted : thermofluidic components for automotive, energy or chemical industries (heat exchangers, multifunctional exchangers/reactor, solar receiver, EV battery cooler…)
– 24 PhD students (5 ongoing), 17 postdocs, 18 MSc
– 42 publications, 11 patents, 138 conferences, 46 reports